We are such unique and beautiful humans. Our health issues are different then men as are our symptoms to many conditions and diseases. Our uniqueness is defined by pregnancy and hormone productions, our female reproductive organs. ALthough both men and women share many conditions in common how women's bodies react to them is different.
- Women Are More Likely To Die Following a Heart Attack Than Men
- Early Symptoms Of Those Heart Attacks Present Differently In Women Than Men
- Effects of STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) Can Be More Serious In Women
- Osteoarthritis Affects More Women Than Men
- Urinary Tract Infections Are More Prevalent in Women Than Men
- Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety Appear Differently In Women Than Men
Because of this and so many more differences our Health Care Team has optimized your testing packages to reflect these differences. Please take time to take care of you first so that you can enjoy a better quality of life and serve your friends and family through optimal health.